Saturday, April 25, 2009

I AM BACK

Now I am back on track again... what am I suppose to update... Its's been a while since I last blogged. Oh ya... Kakak nina is already in her secondary school. Her school hours starts from 7.30am till 1.45pm every monday till saturday and continue her extra class from 2.30pm till 4.30pm at school. Wednesday till thursday 7.30am till 1.15pm bla bla extra class 2.30pm till 4.30pm. Oh gosh ! It's really a tough competition out there.

Juju continue his studies in form 4 at Teknik School KL and now I am left with two kids at home. My home is kind of quiet without him around cause he always starts or initiate fight with the youngest girl. He stays with my MOM and I am pretty sure he gives his 'mak tok' a headache. SORRY Mak and Ayong .... Errr NUNU you too... Don't forget be my Little SPY.. Ateh will topup your credit!!! Gee that's what I like when having nieces...


Sabrina... Oh she's the same. I mean she'll turn 10 this august but still act like a kindergarten student... she sill plays alone.. lock up herself in the room and what else... mess up her room with clothes, dresses... these days she's been playing dressing up her dolls with her dresses. And the best part was she would just chucked the dresses in the wardrobe without hanging of folding them back. I was mad at her last week that I took half of her dresses and kept them away so that she will not mess her wardrobe again. I almost went NUT when I saw her wardrobe last week. I sreamed my lung out which I think it's been a while since I last became a TARZAN. Oh dear when will she grow up. I can't wait till she's mature. OK. Enough talking about the kids...

Lets see what big MOMMA have been doing lately... A little busy with training up the maid. This is her first time working so she needs a lot of training. But one thing for sure I still cook for the family and clean up my own bedroom. As for my baking... the kids have been asking me to bake them cakes but I am reluctant cause I am scared that my weight will go up mighty high... Almaklumlah being in the 40s is really tough... my body metabolism is getting so slow that if I don't watch my diet its going to be as high as a rocket. Guess what ???.. I gained 2kgs during the last school holidays in two weeks time.. but it took me almost a month to reduce them back. (or is it more than 1 month??)

It is so hard for me to maintain weight.. I wish... I wish ...I could just eat anything and not gaining any weight. Breakfast for me.. a slice of bread, coffee and fruits. Nasi lemak??? is a no no.. Roti canai??? no way !!! I can only take those once a week... or else Momma will need a new WARDROBE !!! Sampai dah nak termuntah asyik dok makan roti... But now I sometimes alternate bread with kuih-muih tu pun beli Rm 1-00 je... Tak boleh makan banyak-banyak. Takut terbabas beb !!!

LUNCH... being a Malaysian of course I need to take rice. Once a while noodle or pasta would do... Evening... Dinner... bread and fruits again!!! Boring menu ??? What to do... must admit that I am getting older ma... Once a while I sometimes change the menu of course.. Especially hari pasar malam...


The other day when we were in KL ... I refuse to go out for dinner cause I am scared that I will not have control of my diet. Especially the Korean food and Japanese and char kweteow and chicken rice at bb and the ribs at Carlos and Tony Romas and many more at Pavillion and etc..etc.. oh too many to mention... But it is so hard to resist if your partner enjoys eating... So one night my husband asked my daughter to ask me whether or not joining them for 'KORYOWON' or just stay at home and have fruits for dinner ??? I knew he did this on purpose cause he knew I love korean bbq. Of course I don't want to miss my favavourite FOOD, I'll be @@@@ if I do... Hmmm.. he thought he could lured me into this... haha .. I am smart you know... I asked him back instead... Could we have the Korean but.... why not for LUNCH tomorrow ??? Of course he gave in.. Hurray !!! Hey MOMMA always win... The morale of the story... Don't let anyone not even your partner to lure you into something that is not worth for you to sacrifice for... but you have to be smart not to starve yourself and still enjoy the many kind of FOOD that we have in MALAYSIA.

No comments: