Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sabrina's 9th birthday party

Been quite a while since my last post. A little busy as my husband travel to KL quite often for the past two weeks. So I have to be both the kids papa & mama. Sampai tak sempat nak online pun!!! Plus busy preparing for the little one's birthday....So finally last weekend Sabrina had her 9th birthday party. Her birthday party was a little over two weeks coz kakak had chicken pox. Kakak is getting better now.. but some of the scars on her face still remains. Dah tak boleh joint miss world nampak gayanya!!! Guess what Sabrina had for her birthday cake??? As she wanted ...her 2 tier birthday cake or what I told her ( sabrina's wedding cake). It was fun for the children but tiring for mom... The best part was... The young guests arrived one hour ealier than invited !!! Who else do you think responsible for this?? 'Sabrina' invited her friends early so that she could play with them. Imagine my nerves !!! As if she could'nt play with them afterwards .With the noise and the last minute cooking, I have to shoo the children out of the house so that I can get it over and done with...

Oh ya.. Kakak also invited her buddies along. And best of all.. when I asked the teenagers who is good at cooking. A few raised their hands... finallly aunty nani said "ha! ni semua calon menantu aunty" Imagined their screamed !!! Next day at school, according to kakak .. it' been a joke among them. I'll post the 'Wedding cake" picture later...

I have another 2 birthdays on the line... 18th august and 26th august.. my of my... only then I realized... ramainya anak !!!

1 comment:

MamaFaMi said...

Happy belated birthday to Sabrina!