Monday, September 1, 2008

MY DAYS WITHOUT A MAID

IT's been a while since my last entry... The reason for my absent is I'm without a maid!!! I don't have much time to spare ONLINE... Just wait till I get a replacement (I have a feeling it's going to be until after Hari Raya) I'll be on track again...
INSYAALLAH


Anyway last tuesday, Kakak NURINA celebrated her 12th birthday at school... Baked carrot cake , fried nuggets and steamed hot dogs for the whole class... tu sajalah yang mak dapat prepare without bik wanti... gambar pun x sempat nak ambil.. kesian kakak!!!

Don't ask me how I'm feeling.... TIRED... Especially with the children's busy schedule.. send them for tuition, music class, mengaji quran etc.. OH NO !!! Oh ya... plus the rainy season... the laundry !!!


TO ALL UMAT ISLAM " SELAMAT MENYAMBUT PUASA "

4 comments:

etomyam said...

interesting, my wife refuse to have maid...by the way get your free raya songs t http://the-boleh-blog.lifesotomyam.com/?p=471

~ The Author ~ said...

we're all supermom, dont worry be happy

zenne said...

zenne sd : zaity... yeah what a compliment ! To those supermom out there 'welldone'... Me??? overdone kut.. haha

zenne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.